Free Walking Tour Rio de Janeiro
More than 100 000 people already had a good time on our tours!
We offer 6 different tours in Rio! It’s not necessary to book in advance, just show up at the meeting point! Free Walker Tours was the first company offering Free Walking Tour Rio de Janeiro, as well Pub Crawls and a Food Tour in the neighbourhood of Santa Teresa. Everyday we give our best to offer every tourist a tour with unforgettable experiences. Also for this, our tours are between the best ranked ones in Rio de Janeiro.
Free Walker offers 3 Walking Tours in Rio de Janeiro:
Walking Tours are our specialty. We offer collaborative tours (Free Walking Tour Rio de Janeiro) every day in different parts of the Marvellous City. You can get more information about each tour that Free Walker offers by clicking the photos or links above, or checking out our weekly calender at the bottom of this page.
On our tours by foot, you’ll visit several of Rio’s main attractions, including Escadaria Selarón on the Free Walking Tour Rio de Janeiro in Downtown & Lapa, Museum of Tomorrow, the Olympic Boulevard and the Valongo Wharf (UNESCO World Herirage SIte) on the Free Walking Tour of Olympic Boulevard. On a Free Walking Tour Copacabana & Ipanema you’ll visit the most famour beach of the world!
We recommend you to participate on a Free Walking Tour on your first days here, to get various tips about what to do after the tour. These local tips will make you to make the most out of your time in Rio de Janeiro!
PUB CRAWL RIO DE JANEIRO
Enjoy with us an unforgettable nighttime experience in Rio de Janeiro. IF you want to get to know more about Rio’s world famous nightlife, join us in to Pub Crawl Lapa or Ipanema and visit the best bars & clubs in just one night!
FOOD TOUR SANTA TERESA RIO DE JANEIRO
If you want to taste the best of Rio de Janeiro in a charming neighbourhood, with a wonderfull view over the city, participate to our Food Tour and eat in one the best awarded restaurants of Santa Teresa!
PRIVATE TOURS IN RIO DE JANEIRO
We also offer tailored tour services, basically we can take you to any part of Rio de Janeiro you wish to see. Whatever you need, we can help you. Need a van? We’ll get you one! A private driver with a car? We also get one! Several days touristic route all planned out? No problem. To visit the principal attractions of the city – Christ the Redeemer and the Sugarloaf? Count on us! Send us a whatsapp we’ll respond as fast as possible! Explore the best of Rio with us!
WHY TO EXPERIENCE THE CITY WITH FREE WALKING TOUR RIO DE JANEIRO?
Get to know the culture and absorve Rio de Janeiro with much different perspective! Surely you heard several bad thing about the Marvellous City, and propably received some resistance from family or friend before deciding to embark to a destination Rio de Janeiro. A mission of Free Walker in Free Walking Tour Rio de Janeiro is to break all the paradigms you have heard about the city, and show you how rich Rio de Janeiro is in history, culture and economy!
At the end, you’ll see with different eyes the only city of Latin America hosting the Olympic Games, which is a home for one of the 7 wonders of the modern world and which also was a capital of our country for almost 200 years. A birthplace for two most famous rhytms of Brazil: samba and bossa nova. The city an antigue port where African slaves arrived, and where a big part of Brazilian culture and identity was created!
And the best? Believe it, we talk about history on the tour in a very easygoing, fun way with loads of content. We always do our best, since the value of the tour is chosen by you at the end of the tour, depending on how much you liked it!
UNMISSABLE ATTRACTIONS IN RIO DE JANEIRO AND SOME TIPS
- Christ the Redeemer (obviously one of the 7 wonder of the world can’t be out of the list). See How to get to Christ the Redeemer and Christ the Redeemer curiosities on our blog!
- Sugarloaf Mountain (are you going to be shocked if I tell you that a big part of our tourist tell that they prefer Sugarloaf over Christ the Redeemer?– mas claro que vocês devem visitar os dois para tirarem suas próprias conclusões).
- Copacabana and Ipanema beaches (see our tour by the beaches Copacabana e Ipanema)
- Escadaria Selarón, with our Free Walking Tour Downtown & Lapa! Did you know that the staircase was once considered as WORLD’S BIGGEST OPEN AIR ART PIECE. As a plus you’re going to learn loads of Rio’s history
- Enter to Museum of Tomorrow and get excited of the all the facts and numerous life reflections.
- Get to know the Olympic Boulevard and the Small Africa region
- Visit the famous neighbourhood of Santa Teresa, and taste the food in one of Rio’s top restaurants on our Food Tour
- Walk by the Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon and visit the amazing Botanical Gardens.
- Feel the vibes of Lapa Nightlife
- Discover and fell in love with Brazilian history by visiting National History Museum